Updates on my life ๐Ÿ˜…

Here's a cute picture for April. ๐ŸŒˆ


    Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've last posted on this blog. I've been procrastinating and trying to get my life together lately. There's been many things going on in life for the past few years, that I don't have time to take on or do any of my planned projects that I was going to do earlier. As for the future of this blog, I think I'm just going to post reviews for drama's and other things I've taken interest in lately (*hint: c-novels*) instead of doing heavy projects (fan-sub/timing projects - etc.). So no more projects for timing videos of drama's and other stuff in the fan-sub department. Sorry to anyone who's been interested in having those projects finished. Another note, the videos I originally had for Butterfly Lovers were on my old computer and unfortunately I didn't have it backed up, so it's lost forever. I wanted to get this project done for a while now, but there was no motivation and no active subbers were interested on taking the project so it was always at the back of the pile. If your interested in taking the subbing project of Butterfly Lovers, feel free to go ahead and take it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

On another note, I do have another blog located on word-press. Just like here, I'll be posting some reviews of the same stuff there, but I'll also be posting my fan-fictions and web-novels I do for fun too. I'm not a professional writer and I wouldn't say I'm a writer since I've never written a book before ๐Ÿ˜‚, but I've taken an interest in writing one lately because I've been reading lots of Chinese and Japanese translated web-novels/novels online since last year. I do plan on finishing this new and first official web-novel of mines, since I've already planned the arcs for it since a couple of months ago. Though, there won't be regular updates for it because I'm still experimenting it for fun and I might procrastinate on writing the chapters if I don't have the inspiration. Which I noticed I did a lot while trying to write the first chapter out - RIP me ๐Ÿ˜“. I probably won't finish it until next year or so because of how long it's taking me to write it out. ๐Ÿ˜… Anyways, if you're interested in checking it out, click on this link and enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Other life updates: Still currently finding a permanent job and I'm thinking of getting a Massage Therapist license, but I'm still unsure of what I want to do even though I'm in my early 20's. I've thought about a lot of things, but nothing seems to click in yet. I guess I'll have to continue to find inspiration of what I want to do as my profession. I'm also trying to lose weight as well lately too because my mother had a stroke a couple of years ago. I'm scared of getting a stroke as well, so exercising has been on my list of things I do lately. Food wise, I love food. Who doesn't? Although I've portioned it lately, I'm still not ready to give up on the food's I love. Don't worry though! I do eat healthy greens, home cooked soup mixed with lots of vegetables and of course meat, home cooked stir fried foods mixed with my favorite vegetables as well. A food that I do recommend eating is "laab", which is a Thai salad. I always make it once every week since it's easy to make. Usually with beef, cucumbers, bell peppers, spinach, lime, sliced tomatoes, and hot red peppers (which I get from Hmong local groceries or my mom's backyard garden).

I seemed to have written more than what I planned on writing again. ๐Ÿ˜… Have a great day, night, week, month, and year! Continue to stay safe and healthy everyone! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pla Boo Tong [เธ›เธฅเธฒเธšู่เธ—เธญเธ‡]

SoftSubs for http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/SungkyunkwanScandal#TOPIC/4223

NEW UPDATE @ HEAVEN AND EARTH FANSUBS